Terms & Conditions
All users of this site agree that access to and use of this site are subject to the following Terms and Conditions, as well as any and all other applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, do not use this website.
The Ammunition Terms and Conditions from sovereignammo.com clearly indicate that all ammunition purchases, or attempted ammunition purchases, must be in compliance with all State, Federal, and District laws in the State, Country, or District that they are being ordered from.
By purchasing ammunition from Sovereign Ammo online, or attempting to process an ammunition order, you are agreeing to our Terms and Conditions and affirm that you:
- Are a U.S. citizen and legal resident of the United States
- Are 21 years or older for handgun ammunition
- Are 18 years or older for rifle ammunition
- Have never been convicted of a felony or crime punishable by imprisonment for a term exceeding one year.
- Have never been adjudicated as mentally defective or been committed to a mental institution.
- Have never been a fugitive from justice, or an unlawful user of any controlled substance.
- Have never been dishonorably discharged from the Armed Forces.
- Have never renounced his or her U.S. citizenship.
- Have never been convicted of a misdemeanor crime of domestic violence.
- Are not currently subject to a court order that restrains you from harassing, stalking, or threatening a partner or child.
- Are aware sales tax will be applied to ALL purchases made online. (No Exemptions)
- Cannot order ammunition to any of the following U.S. States, districts, military addresses, or cities:
- Alaska, California, Connecticut, Hawaii, Illinois, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, Washington, D.C., Armed Forces America, Armed Forces Europe, Armed Forces Pacific
- Must not be exporting ammunition to anyone who would not align with these restrictions and policies, or who lives in one of the restricted areas mentioned above.
- Must take full responsibility for any illegal actions you choose to take with your order, or any attempts to misrepresent your legal ability to purchase ammunition online
- Are aware that Sovereign Ammo reserves the right to change or update pricing at any time, and Sovereign Ammo will not honor any discount because of the price change.
- Are aware the prices shown on out-of-stock items does not necessarily reflect the price the item will be once back in stock.
- Are aware you are responsible to notify Sovereign Ammo if you would like to cancel your order immediately.
- Are aware and accept a $20.00 rerouting fee, per package, for orders cancelled after they have already shipped. You are also responsible for the original shipping fee. If your order is returned to Sovereign Ammo, and is damaged, you are responsible for a 15% restocking fee.
- Are aware that if your order is Returned to Sender, for an incorrect address, refused package, or is deemed undeliverable. You will be responsible for a $20.00 Service Fee and your current shipping charges. If you request the package to be reshipped, you will be charged the $20.00 Service Fee along with an additional shipping charge.
- Are required to notify Sovereign Ammo if you have a lost or damaged UPS package immediately.
- Are required to notify Sovereign Ammo within 90 days of any issues or defects with your purchase. You may also be required to return the suspected defected ammo for testing before receiving a refund or replacement within 90 days of the prepaid return label. If you contact Sovereign Ammo after the 90-day period your claim may be subject to denial, and no refund or replacement will be issued.
- Are aware Sovereign Ammo provides ammo cans for free with select products. Sovereign Ammo is not responsible for any damaged/broken cans that occur during transit. This also includes boxes and trays.
- Are aware Sovereign Ammo may require verification of your billing address. If your billing and shipping address differ.
- Are aware Sovereign Ammo is not responsible for lost, damaged, or stolen packages. However, we do insure our packages through UPS, and you are required to contact Sovereign Ammo to submit a claim. Note: You will be required to submit photos of damaged and/or missing items. See our “Order Support” page for more details.
- Are aware Sovereign Ammo reserves the right to cancel any order, for any reason, including, but not limited to situations where the customer has not abided by our Terms and Conditions. In the unlikely event, Sovereign Ammo is unable to ship your order in full, we will ship the order that is available and issue a refund for the items that are unavailable.
- Are aware that discharging, cleaning, or handling ammunition, components and/or firearms may cause exposure to lead and hold Sovereign Ammo harmless and assume full responsibility for any such exposure.
You will be asked to agree to these terms BEFORE the order will be processed.
Due to safety concerns and U.S. Department of Transportation (DOT) regulations, Sovereign Ammo does not accept returns on ammunition, for any reasons. Please affirm your correct ammunition needs before placing your order.
Check your local laws and listings for any restrictions that might or might not be listed on this Ammunition Terms and Conditions page.
All Ammunition is considered hazardous material and will be shipped via ground shipping only. We do not ship outside the lower 48 contiguous states of the United States.
Please enjoy your Sovereign Ammo ammunition purchases legally, carefully, and responsibly.
We comply with ALL local, state, and federal laws. The following list of states is NOT represented to be all inclusive of the 50 states’ numerous firearms, ammunition, and magazine laws. You must be aware of any laws affecting your purchase.
Sovereign Ammo will not ship ammunition to the following U.S. States, districts, military addresses, or cities:
- NEW JERSEY
- NEW YORK
- WASHINGTON, D.C.
- US TERRITORIES OF GUAM, PUERTO RICO, and VIRGIN ISLANDS
We do not ship ammunition to APO & FPO Addresses
We do not ship ammunition to PO. Boxes
Sovereign Ammo recommends if you live in an apartment that you have your order delivered to the Main Office or Property Manager’s Office. Sovereign Ammo is not responsible for lost or stolen ammunition. Do not forget to indicate what apartment number you live in.
We only ship orders to addresses within the continental U.S.
The entire content included in this site, including but not limited to text, graphics, or code is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States and other copyright laws, and is the property of Sovereign Ammo, LLC. The collective work includes works that are licensed to Sovereign Ammo, LLC. Copyright 2022, Sovereign Ammo, LLC ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Permission is granted to electronically copy and print hard copy portions of this site for the sole purpose of placing an order with Sovereign Ammo, LLC or purchasing Sovereign Ammo, LLC products. You may display and, subject to any expressly stated restrictions or limitations relating to specific material, download or print portions of the material from the different areas of the site solely for your own non-commercial use, or to place an order with Sovereign Ammo, LLC or to purchase Sovereign Ammo, LLC products. Any other use, including but not limited to the reproduction, distribution, display, or transmission of the content of this site is strictly prohibited, unless authorized by Sovereign Ammo, LLC. You further agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices from materials downloaded from the site.
All trademarks, service marks and trade names of Sovereign Ammo used in the site are trademarks or registered trademarks of Sovereign Ammo, LLC.
This site and the materials and products on this site are provided “as is” and without warranties of any kind, whether express or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Sovereign Ammo, LLC disclaims all warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. www.sovereignammo.com does not represent or warrant that the functions contained in the site will be uninterrupted or error-free, that the defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes the site available are free of viruses or other harmful components. Sovereign Ammo, LLC does not make any warrantees or representations regarding the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, adequacy, usefulness, timeliness, reliability or otherwise. Some states do not permit limitations or exclusions on warranties, so the above limitations may not apply to you.
Limitation of Liability
Sovereign Ammo, LLC shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials on this site or the performance of the products, even if Sovereign Ammo, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Applicable law may not allow the limitation of exclusion of liability or incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you.
Sovereign Ammo strives to assure accuracy, in the event Sovereign Ammo product is mistakenly listed with an incorrect price, Sovereign Ammo reserves the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price. Sovereign Ammoreserves the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, Sovereign Ammo shall issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the incorrect price.
These terms and conditions are applicable to you upon your accessing the site and/or completing the registration or shopping process. These terms and conditions, or any part of them, may be terminated by Sovereign Ammo, LLC without notice at any time, for any reason. The provisions relating to Copyrights, Trademark, Disclaimer, Limitation of Liability, Indemnification and Miscellaneous, shall survive any termination.
Sovereign Ammo, LLC may deliver notice to you by means of e-mail, a general notice on the site, or by other reliable method to the address you have provided to www.sovereignammo.com.
Your use of this site shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the state of Florida, U.S.A., without regard to choice of law provisions, and not by the 1980 U.N. Convention on contracts for the international sale of goods.
You agree that jurisdiction over and venue in any legal proceeding directly or indirectly arising out of or relating to this site against Sovereign Ammo, LLC or any of its owners, agents, officers, or employees, (including but not limited to the purchase of Sovereign Ammo, LLC products) shall be in the state or federal courts located in Flagler County, Florida. You agree that any complaints filed within any other jurisdiction shall be immediately terminated and moved to a court within Flagler County, Florida, and you agree to reimburse Sovereign Ammo, LLC and its owners, agents, officers, and employees for any and all costs they may each incur in defending against the complaint or effecting its removal until such time that the complaint is properly filed in a court located within Flagler County, Florida.
Any cause of action or claim you may have with respect to the site (including but not limited to the purchase of Sovereign Ammo, LLC products) must be commenced within one (1) year after the claim or cause of action arises. Sovereign Ammo, LLC’s failure to insist upon or enforce strict performance of any provision of these terms and conditions shall not be construed as a waiver of any provision or right. Neither the course of conduct between the parties nor trade practice shall act to modify any of these terms and conditions. Sovereign Ammo, LLC may assign its rights and duties under this Agreement to any party at any time without notice to you.
Use of Site
Harassment in any manner or form on the site, including via e-mail, chat, or by use of obscene or abusive language, is strictly forbidden. Impersonation of others, including a Sovereign Ammo, LLC or other licensed employee, host, or representative, as well as other members or visitors on the site is prohibited. You may not upload to, distribute, or otherwise publish through the site any content which is libelous, defamatory, obscene, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, illegal, or otherwise objectionable which may constitute or encourage a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party or which may otherwise give rise to liability or violate any law. You may not upload commercial content on the site or use the site to solicit others to join or become members of any other commercial online service or other organization.
Sovereign Ammo, LLC does not and cannot review all communications and materials posted to or created by users accessing the site, and is not in any manner responsible for the content of these communications and materials. You acknowledge that by providing you with the ability to view and distribute user-generated content on the site, Sovereign Ammo, LLC is merely acting as a passive conduit for such distribution and is not undertaking any obligation or liability relating to any contents or activities on the site. However, Sovereign Ammo, LLC reserves the right to block or remove communications or materials that it determines to be (a) abusive, defamatory, or obscene, (b) fraudulent, deceptive, or misleading, (c) in violation of a copyright, trademark or; other intellectual property right of another or (d) offensive or otherwise unacceptable to Sovereign Ammo in its sole discretion.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless Sovereign Ammo, LLC, its officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and suppliers (collectively the “Service Providers”) from and against all losses, expenses, damages, and costs, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from any violation of these terms and conditions or any activity related to your account (including negligent or wrongful conduct) by you or any other person accessing the site using your Internet account.
EXPORT POLICY AND EXPORT RESTRICTIONS INFORMATION
The U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls, the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security, and the U.S. Department of the Treasury’s Office of Foreign Assets Control administer export control regulations that affect some aspects of our business. We request that you (the “Customer”) read and familiarize yourself with the following regarding certain applicable export regulations.
The sale, transfer, transportation, or shipment outside of the U.S. of any product prohibited or restricted for export without complying with U.S. export control laws and regulations, including proper export licensing, documentation, or authorization, is strictly prohibited and may result in civil penalties and/or constitute a federal crime. Sovereign Ammo, LLC will not engage in any transaction that requires the illegal export of any products and will not assist directly or indirectly with the illegal export or re-export of any products. An accurate Automated Export System (AES) filing must be made, whether or not the exportation requires a license.
EXPORT POLICY AND RESTRICTIONS – PUBLISHED POLICY
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR): Some of the item(s) on this website are subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State’s Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any ITAR restricted item(s), the Customer certifies that (i) the purchase does not require Sovereign Ammo, LLC to export such items, unless Sovereign Ammo, LLC is aware of the export and has obtained the appropriate U.S. Government authorization; (ii) the Customer does not intend to export such items after receipt from Sovereign Ammo, LLC without the appropriate U.S. Government export authorization; (iii) the Customer does not intend to export, transfer, sell, or furnish the item to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the U.S., including any Foreign Embassy in the U.S., without the appropriate U.S. Government export authorization; (iv) the Customer understands that a foreign person under the ITAR § 120.16 means “any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3),” and can mean “any foreign corporation, business association, trust, society, or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments, and any agency or subdivisions of government (e.g. diplomatic missions)” (See ITAR § 120.16); (v) the Customer is a U.S. Person as defined by ITAR § 120.15, meaning the Customer is a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1101(a)(20), or is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3), or is a “corporation, business association, partnership, society, trust, or any other entity, organization or group that is incorporated to do business in the U.S., or is a governmental (federal, state, or local) entity” (See ITAR § 120.15).
Export Administration Regulations (EAR): Some of the item(s) on this website are subject to the Export Administration Regulations (EAR), and export may be restricted by the U.S. Department of Commerce’s Bureau of Industry and Security. By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any restricted item(s), the Customer certifies that (i) the purchase does not require Sovereign Ammo, LLC to export such items, unless Sovereign Ammo, LLC is aware of the export and has obtained the appropriate U.S. Government authorization; (ii) the Customer does not intend to export such items after receipt from Sovereign Ammo, LLC without the appropriate U.S. Government export authorization.
IMPORTANT EXPORT RESTRICTIONS WARNING
(1) Export of some Sovereign Ammo, LLC products is strictly prohibited without a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of State, in accordance with International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) (22 C.F.R. 120-130) or a valid export license issued by the U.S. Department of Commerce, in accordance with the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) (15 C.F.R. 730-774).
(2) U.S. law prohibits the sale, transfer, or export of items to certain restricted parties, destinations, and embargoed countries, as identified on lists maintained by the U.S. Department of State, the U.S. Department of Commerce, and the U.S. Department of Treasury. It is the responsibility of the Customer to be aware of these lists, which can be found at the following U.S. Government websites. By proceeding with any transaction, the Customer certifies that the Customer will not engage in any unauthorized transaction involving the export of Sovereign Ammo, LLC products to any restricted parties or destinations.
By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any items from Sovereign Ammo, LLC, the Customer certifies that it will comply with all requirements imposed by all applicable laws, regulations and administrative policies.
For further information regarding the applicable laws, regulations, and policies contact:
U.S. Department of Commerce
Bureau of Industry and Security
Tel.: (202) 482-4811
U.S. Department of State
Bureau of Political-Military Affairs
Directorate of Defense Trade Control
Tel.: (202) 663-1282
U.S. Department of the Treasury
Office of Foreign Assets Controls
Tel.: (202) 622-2480
Sovereign Ammo, LLC reserves the right to inquire into the end user, end use, and country of ultimate destination of any product ordered on this website.
Export control laws and regulations are complex. Any summaries of such laws and regulations provided by Sovereignammo.com herein are not comprehensive and are not to be taken as legal advice or counseling.